error al generar miniaturas PDF

116 vues

Luis Fernando López Falagán

non lue,
28 août 2020, 07:14:5528/08/2020
à AtoM Users
Buenos días.

Estoy probando la versión 2.6 de AtoM, instalado en un servidor local con Ubuntu 20.04 y, al subir un archivo PDF no genera la miniatura del archivo que, en principio, debería ser la primera página de ese archivo. Cuando es un archivo de imagen, por ejemplo .jpg, lo hace correctamente.

Adjunto una copia de unas líneas del archivo /var/log/nginx/error.log.1

2020/08/27 17:34:32 [error] 965#965: *1589 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Empty module and/or action after parsing the URL "/uploads/tmp/THUMBTMP134be21d.jpg" (/)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168>
2020/08/27 17:34:33 [error] 965#965: *1589 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Empty module and/or action after parsing the URL "/uploads/tmp/THUMBTMP2eacbd3a.jpg" (/)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168>

Muchas gracias.

Dan Gillean

non lue,
28 août 2020, 15:55:4828/08/2020
à ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Luis,

I think that you might be running into the following issue, caused by a change in ImageMagick. Please see this thread for more information and a solution:
Once you have this fix in place, you can try the derivatives regeneration task again to see if it resolves the issue. See:
Let us know how it goes!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Luis Fernando López Falagán

non lue,
31 août 2020, 08:56:1531/08/2020
à AtoM Users
Al re-generar (segundo paso), me sale este error:

identify-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/module.c/OpenModule/1285.

identify-im6.q16: no decode delegate for this image format `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/560.

identify-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/module.c/OpenModule/1285.

identify-im6.q16: no decode delegate for this image format `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/560.

Gracias

Dan Gillean

non lue,
31 août 2020, 10:54:2431/08/2020
à ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Luis,

If you've made adjustments to the Imagemagick policy files as was suggested in the linked file, you may need to restart some services for the changes to take effect. Restarting the webserver is sometimes listed as one of the installation steps for imagemagick, so let's start with that. If you're using Nginx, you can try:
  • sudo systemctl reload nginx
We should also restart PHP FPM and clear the application cache to see if it helps:
  • sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm
  • sudo systemctl restart memcached
  • php symfony cc
Other things to try:

Make sure that you have all the dependencies installed - imagemagick delegates PDF processing to ghostscript, so this is needed as well. See:
Also, make sure that you update ghostscript, as they appear to have fixed PDF handling in later versions, so commenting out the Imagemagick policy for PDFs shouldn't have negative consequences.

Some other resources that might help, where others online are discussing similar issues:
Finally, there's a small chance that something in Ubuntu 20.04 is complicating this issue. We have not yet fully tested AtoM with Ubuntu 20.04, nor any PHP version higher than 7.2, and I'm not sure what version of PHP you are using with your 20.04 installation. I don't think this is the case, but it is possible that there's some kind of non backwards compatible change here that is causing additional problems.

Try the solutions listed above first, and let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.