UK User Group meeting - March 2023

Silvia Gallotti

Feb 10, 2023, 4:50:10 AM2/10/23
to AtoM Users
Dear All,

Apologies for cross-postings.

The UK AtoM user group next meeting will be on Tuesday 28 March at 10am. Anyone is welcome to attend. The agenda is still to be finalised but in the past there have been a couple of presentations and updates on AtoM roadmap and from Artefactual. The meeting is expected to last for 2 hours.

If you'd like to attend, please email me on s.gal...@lse.ac.uk

I would also like to invite colleagues to email me if they'd like to present at the meeting. Presentations do not need to be formal, and can just be about sharing with the group how you use the software with a particular collection, or one particular feature you have made use of.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Silvia

Silvia Gallotti
Archivist
LSE Library