Login issue in Atom 2.3

gautier....@campus-condorcet.fr

Jan 6, 2017, 7:47:27 AM1/6/17
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I'm on Atom 2.3 and cannot login anymore to the Web UI since a few days.

Just after the install, login was successfull (admin menu and user info box)

But now, when i log in ATOM, I have no admin menu neither user info box).

But the credentials are good and the login process is logged by atom (see the log file)

I tried to switch to Web UI debug mode, but nothing logs on the web UI.

I cleared cache many times, with no success neither.

This is very weird : the only event betwen the install and today is the reboot of the server. Apache has been restarted also.

Do you have any opinion ?

I do not have sudoer rights on the server, which limits the actions i can try.

I also tried :

php symfony search:populate

But i have the following error : You must have APC installed and enabled to use sfAPCCache class

Could it be related to my login  issues ?

Regards,

Gautier
qubit_prod.log

gautier....@campus-condorcet.fr

Jan 6, 2017, 8:02:35 AM1/6/17
to AtoM Users
There is also an Javascript error on jquery.js

line 18887 :

try  {
                    u.call(t, "[test!='']:sizzle"), s.push("!=", H);
                } catch (n) {

I don't know if it is related...

Gautier

Dan Gillean

Jan 6, 2017, 2:46:41 PM1/6/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Gautier,

It's possible that the APC error is related to this - APC or APCU (depending on your installation environment) are required for AtoM.

What version of AtoM have you installed? Are you following our instructions? If yes, are you installing with Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04? What version of PHP are you using? If not, what changes have you made from the recommended installation environment?

Here are a couple of older posts that might assist you in troubleshooting the APC issue:

Let us know if that helps!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager