TRANSLATION RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT: AtoM 2.6.1 now publicly available!

Dan Gillean

Oct 21, 2020, 5:21:00 PM10/21/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Greetings everyone!

We're pleased to announce that AtoM 2.6.1 is now available for public download and installation.

Release 2.6.1 is a translations release, providing our community of users with an updated version of 2.6 that includes the latest translations provided via our translations platform, Weblate.

This release only includes community translation updates for AtoM's user interface, and any bug fixes required to better incorporate community translations. You can view more details on each ticket in our issue tracker at the following links:
Thank you so much to all of our community translation volunteers, who help to make AtoM a truly international project! If you are interested in learning more about how we manage community translations, and/or if you're interested in contributing translations to AtoM's user interface for inclusion in a future release, please see this page on our wiki!
Visit the Downloads page to download the most recent release, and consult the 2.6 Upgrading and Installation guides in our documentation for further information.

Artefactual is still preparing a 2.6.2 bug fix release, as well as continuing to add new features to an upcoming 2.7 release. See the Roadmap page on the AtoM wiki for more details on confirmed bug fixes and enhancements:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.