Atom_worker not found

brzic...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2019, 12:22:13 PM11/19/19
to AtoM Users
Just migrated my 2.4 setup to a new VM and 2.5.

Everything seems to work fine.

However, when I try to obtain the status of the atom-worker service I get :

Unit atom-worker.service could not be found.

Is this a problem ?

Thanks

Dan Gillean

Nov 20, 2019, 11:06:13 AM11/20/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Yes, I suspect that will lead to problems!

Did you follow the instructions for installing and configuring the job scheduler as part of your new installation? See:
See especially the note at the top of the page, and the note at the end of the page if gearman is not on the same server.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

brzic...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2019, 2:12:04 PM11/21/19
to AtoM Users
Ahh...that was it. I installed but did not configure the atom-worker. All good now.

Thanks !