I can't move a folder

Miguel Escrig Ferrando

Sep 21, 2020, 4:00:27 AM9/21/20
to AtoM Users
To whom it may concern,

According to the message I can't move a folder because of an internal server error.

Thank you for your availability.

Miguel
Captura.PNG

Miguel Escrig Ferrando

Sep 21, 2020, 4:20:04 AM9/21/20
to AtoM Users
To whom it may concern,

The problem does persist, can't I receive any help, please? I have tried a lot of times to move the folder from one folder to another, and I've not yet get to it.
Thank you for your availability.

Miguel

Dan Gillean

Sep 21, 2020, 6:02:47 PM9/21/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Miguel,

Any time you encounter an error message like this, the first thing we recommend is trying to gather more information - typically from the webserver error logs. See:
My guess is that the job scheduler is either not properly installed or configured, or else the atom-worker needs a restart. You will know this is the case if you look in the erro logs and see a message like, " No Gearman worker available that can handle the job."

For installation and configuration of AtoM's job scheduler (i.e. Gearman), see:
To restart the atom-worker, see:
Some notes on this:
  • You can check the status of the atom-worker at any time with: sudo systemctl status atom-worker
  • This is useful to make sure the restart was successful. When the worker dies, AtoM will attempt to automatically restart it - however, to prevent the system from being caught in an endless loop, we added a restart limit - 3 retries every 24 hours. You can reset this fail limit with the following command:
  • sudo systemctl reset-failed atom-worker
If this does not resolve the issue, and/or this is not what you find in the error logs, then please let us know what you discover, as well as more information about your installation (AtoM version, Operating system, PHP version, etc)  and we can provide further suggestions.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.