Error when try to import xml

jatnikonm

Aug 26, 2019, 7:40:19 PM8/26/19
to AtoM Users
error when to try import XML

i'm getting an error when to try  import from xml
[info] [2019-08-27 06:35:48] Job 27377 "arFileImportJob": Exception: error:14004410:SSL routines:CONNECT_CR_SRVR_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

what that mean?, thank you for answers

Corinne Rogers

Aug 28, 2019, 12:40:06 PM8/28/19
to AtoM Users
Hi,

A handshake failure happens when client and server can't establish a connection. There are many reasons this might be happening. However, without more information we can't give you any suggestions. Can you give us more detail:
  • have you installed AtoM according to our installation instructions?
  • if not, in what way have you done things differently?
  • what version are you running?
  • what system are you on?
  • are you doing the import from the UI or the command line?
  • are there any other error messages in the server logs?
With more info we may be able to help you better.

best regards,
Corinne
Systems Archivist
Artefactual Systems