Atom training

Willie Erasmus

Dec 16, 2023, 4:48:51 AM12/16/23
to AtoM Users
Good day, is there any training or in dept operating material in pdf form or youtube for atom ver 2.7. I'm not refering to the atom documentation.

Thanls
Willem Erasmus

Dan Gillean

Dec 18, 2023, 8:30:00 AM12/18/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willie,

It's not specific to any version, but I am attaching a worksheet we have often used as part of our trainings and Camps to introduce users to AtoM. Hopefully other institutions might share their own homegrown onboarding documentation and training materials.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

AtoM Exercises 2019.pdf

Willie Erasmus

Dec 18, 2023, 9:38:10 AM12/18/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dan you are a great help. Thank you so much. Have a great festive season and thank you again.

Kind regards
Willem

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZJXQR-8rgt4WqaH0DC_Yh%3D97q48K3pyhLi5%3DVPM%3Dh%2Bnaw%40mail.gmail.com.

Archeion Coordinator

Dec 29, 2023, 9:31:37 AM12/29/23
to AtoM Users
Seconding thanks for this work sheet, Dan!

Willie, the full training slide deck for the Ontario provincial AtoM portal (Archeion - https://www.archeion.ca/) is available in these Google slides. This slide deck is continuously updated and also not specific to any particular AtoM version. It focuses more on how we use AtoM in the Archeion-context so the training may be too specific for your needs but I'm sharing just in case it is helpful. I've made a few quick asynchronous training videos that correspond to some sections in the training slide deck as well that are up on YouTube

Take care,
Kelli

Willie Erasmus

Dec 31, 2023, 3:04:47 AM12/31/23
to AtoM Users
Thank you very much Kelli. This a great help.

Much appreciated
Willie