AtoM 101 workshop in Belfast in August

Jennifer Roberts

Jun 28, 2023, 11:47:04 AM6/28/23
to AtoM Users

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that Artefactual will be offering a 1 day AtoM training session in Belfast later this summer!  It will take place one day before the UK Archives & Records Association Conference begins and will be held at the same location (the Europa Hotel).

Pricing and details can be found on the Eventbright registration page and I am happy to answer questions here or if you want to email me directly. Early bird registration is open until August 3, 2023 which offers a £25 savings. The workshop will be aimed at end-users more than system administrators/developers but all questions and levels of experience are welcome.

We would love to see you in Belfast!

Kind regards,

Jenn Roberts (she/her)

Systems Archivist, Business Development Team

Artefactual Systems Inc.

@archivematica & @accesstomemory