AtoM 2.8.2 Release

Anvit Srivastav

May 17, 2024, 3:18:18 PMMay 17
to AtoM Users
Hello AtoM Community members:

I'm pleased to let you know that Artefactual has released AtoM 2.8.2 today. You can find a list of the fixes and changes in this release on Github or see the release page on the wiki.

If you experience any issues or bugs with this release that you'd like to bring to our attention, you have the option of doing so on Github using the bug report form here: https://github.com/artefactual/atom/issues/new/choose

We'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you of our plans for the Bootstrap 5 upgrade, as per our release plan announcement last year. Bootstrap 2.x has been deprecated as of AtoM 2.8.0, and will be removed from AtoM in a future release. If you do not have a custom theme, you can try out Bootstrap 5 very easily by changing your theme to use arDominionB5Plugin . We'd be most appreciative for feedback/bug reports regarding the Bootstrap upgrade especially.