Login into translations keeps re-directing between Artefactual.com and Github.com

Markus Hemprich

Oct 25, 2021, 7:47:23 AM10/25/21
to AtoM Users
Hello AtoM users,

recently, I have tried to log into the translations site at https://translations.artefactual.com. After clicking "Login" and entering my Github account login, the site keeps re-directing between actefactual.com and github.com. After some time, the green button "Authorize translations.arctefactual.com" shows up. However, clicking the button leads to the same re-directing like before.

I have even tried to generate a complete new github account. However, same result.

Are there any things I have to change or to configure?

Markus

Dan Gillean

Oct 26, 2021, 8:54:02 AM10/26/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Markus,

My apologies, there seems to be a deployment bug affecting this. Our team is looking into the issue and I will post an update back here once we have resolved it. We also need to extract and push the latest strings for translation from the 2.7 release, so all new and changed elements are reflected and our community of translators can start preparing for 2.7.

Sorry for the delay - I hope to have updates soon!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.