Manuel Enrique Salazar Moya

Sep 29, 2020, 11:35:53 AM9/29/20
to AtoM Users
Hello, I installed AtoM version 2.6 in Centos 8, then I tried to run the web installer and it gives me the error: can't connect to server in the search configuration, I have checked and I cannot find that it may be causing that problem.
Can you help me indicate what may be happening?

Dan Gillean

Sep 30, 2020, 6:46:21 PM9/30/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello Manuel,

Unfortunately, our ability to offer support for CentOS installations is very limited - Artefactual does all its testing and development against Ubuntu LTS releases, as per our documentation.

However, you may be able to find support from other users in this forum, and from previous CentOS posts. For example, here is every post that has been labelled with both "CentOS and "installation":
Additionally, several users have shared CentOS installation guides with the community in the past, and we have tried to collect links to those we know of on our wiki, here:
There is not yet a guide we know of for CentOS 8 and AtoM 2.6, but the most recent guide listed there is for AtoM 2.5 on CentOS 8 - consulting it and comparing against your installation process may help you uncover steps you have missed or done differently.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.