AtoM and Archivematica - São Francisco University (USF), Bragança Paulista, São Paulo, Brazil.

Nícolas Alberti

Apr 24, 2023, 12:43:27 PM4/24/23
to AtoM Users

Hello everyone!

My name is Nícolas Alves Alberti and I work at São Francisco University in Bragança Paulista – São Paulo, Brazil, in the Information Technology (I.T.) area. I'm contacting you to inform you that we will be holding a presentation about AtoM and Archivemática, which will be implemented for use in the CDAPH (Documentation and Research Support Center for the History of Education) sector.

This presentation will be live-streamed on Youtube and will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about these digital archival management tools and how they can be used in the CDAPH sector of São Francisco University. In addition, it will be possible to ask questions and learn about other possibilities of using this software.

I would also like to ask if it is possible to publicize this event here on the forum. It would be very important for us to be able to count on the participation of community members and share knowledge about the use of these tools.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Dan Gillean

Apr 24, 2023, 2:19:44 PM4/24/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nícolas,

You are definitely welcome to share links and further details about this event here. If you are hoping for participation from forum members, remember that this is an international community - please let us know what language the presentation will be in, and what languages you can handle questions and comments from viewers in.

We look forward to hearing more details, and I wish you great success with the presentation!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056