archival discriptions page not showiing data but a search form

Omphile Sebonego

Sep 18, 2019, 8:27:05 AM9/18/19
to AtoM Users

hi guy my Atom 2.3 just shows the search form and displays no results found but the dat shows on the database,these happened after upgrade from Atom 2.2,I also nee help with editing the my system hearder i was displaying my custom features but from today morning it went back to the default features it is displaying as shown in the attachment.

1.png

Dan Gillean

Sep 18, 2019, 12:32:40 PM9/18/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Omphile,

If there are no results in the user interface but data in the database, you probably just need to re-index. Run the following from the root AtoM installation directory:
Regarding missing customizations after an upgrade, here are some ideas:
  • Make sure you have reapplied your customizations and can see the code modifications in place
  • If you developed your customizations as a plugin, make sure the custom plugin is enabled in Admin > Plugins
  • Try restarting services and clearing the application cache. For example, in Ubuntu 18.04 with PHP 7.2:
    • php symfony cc
    • sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm
    • Make sure to also clear your web browser cache before testing
  • You might need to recompile the CSS. For example, do do this for the ArchivesCanada theme shown in your screenshot:
    • make -C plugins/arArchivesCanadaPlugin
    • For the base Dominion theme: make -C plugins/arDominionPlugin
    • Do this with your custom theme plugin as well if using one - e.g. make -C plugins/arWhateverYouNamedYourPlugin
Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.