Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\lib\validator\sfValidatorSchema.class.php

mm

Sep 12, 2019, 6:51:58 PM9/12/19
to AtoM Users

fasfd.PNG

Dan Gillean

Sep 16, 2019, 11:26:13 AM9/16/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

Can you please remind us of your:
  • Full AtoM version
  • PHP version
  • Character encoding settings in your database
It looks to me like the first couple messages here are warnings, not errors - the actual error has to do with the call to member function in line 600 of lib/model/om/BaseObject, and looks to do with a function called typdatesDesc. I don't believe that is a function we use in AtoM, so this may have to do with your custom development?

If this is in fact the case, I would suggest you look at other pull requests in AtoM that have added new fields and database columns to see how they are implemented and how yours differs, to see if you can get some ideas.

I would also suggest that you make sure all required PHP extensions are installed. For example, in Ubuntu 18.04 with PHP 7.2, these are:
  • php7.2-cli
  • php7.2-curl
  • php7.2-json
  • php7.2-ldap
  • php7.2-mysql
  • php7.2-opcache
  • php7.2-readline
  • php7.2-xml
  • php7.2-fpm
  • php7.2-mbstring
  • php7.2-xsl
  • php7.2-zip
  • php-apcu

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:53 PM mm <mohamedhu...@gmail.com> wrote:

fasfd.PNG

Mohamed Hussein

Sep 16, 2019, 1:37:02 PM9/16/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Okay dan i do it,
But i have problem, i need make identifier number no repeat when 2 person or mor than work in archival description

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZJ6qXPLPPHnZoeH1FerY%3DmjesOSd2CByo0bfwP%3DzxcPrg%40mail.gmail.com.

Dan Gillean

Sep 16, 2019, 1:53:33 PM9/16/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

Perhaps the existing Identifier mask settings will give you what you need? See:
The default mask setting is: %y-%m-%d/#i, which produces results in YYYY-MM-DD/# format, such as 2019-09-16/1:

You can adjust this as needed, and even add hard-coded values that you want to appear in all reference codes. For example, if your instution's code is TEST and you wanted every reference code to begin with TEST, followed by a dash and a 3-digit incrementing number, you could configure the mask with:
  • TEST-#iii
This would produce identifiers such as TEST-001, TEST-002, etc.

If you need it to do something different, perhaps you can modify the existing settings rather than trying to create something entirely new. You can see the original commit where this was added to AtoM here:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

mohamedhu...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2019, 3:16:35 PM9/17/19
to AtoM Users
hello I have another error related SQL 2300 duplicated in foreign key

fsadffsadf.PNG

mohamedhu...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2019, 2:50:08 PM9/19/19
to AtoM Users

Dan Gillean

Sep 23, 2019, 12:51:01 PM9/23/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry, without studying your installation in greater detail, I'm not sure what to suggest. From your other posts, I can see you have custom development (affecting the database), as well as a non-supported installation using Xampp. To me the error looks like it has to do with the database - perhaps one of the ways you have added a new column or table has not ensured that your primary keys are unique.

I will ask our team if they have any general suggestions, but as I mentioned, with a non-recommended installation environment and a lot of custom development, this may be beyond the level of support we can freely provide via the user forum.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.