Importing multiple user names

Mary Reynolds

Aug 13, 2020, 9:14:49 AM8/13/20
to AtoM Users
Hi
Does anyone know if it's possible to import multiple user-names into AtoM? As a school we need to give access to staff, students and alumni and it would be much quicker obviously to import in bulk and assign to groups at the same time. I have checked the forum but nothing on the topic comes up.
Regards
Mary
Mary Reynolds

St Stithians College
St Stithians College | 40 Peter Place | Lyme Park | Sandton | 2191 | South Africa
switchboard 27 11 577 6000
MRey...@stithian.com | www.stithian.com
Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and/or private information. If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.

Dan Gillean

Aug 13, 2020, 4:09:13 PM8/13/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mary,

Unfortunately, we don't have a task to bulk create user accounts, or import a list of users. We do have tasks to create admin users from the command-line, to promote a user to the Admin group, and to delete user accounts (all listed here) but not exactly what you're after!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.