AtoM 2.7 Translations- Opening on Monday

Anthea Seles

Oct 14, 2022, 9:14:41 AM10/14/22
to AtoM Users

Dear AtoM community translators,

We are pleased to announce that Artefactual will soon be releasing its newest version of AtoM, with new features like a CSV validator along with some bug fixes!

We will be opening our translation for the new AtoM 2.7 release on Monday, October 17, 2022 09:00 EST/13:00 UTC, so if you enjoy working on translations and you would like to see them included in the public release, please login or create your Weblate account. Translations will be open until Monday, November 21, 2022 at 09:00 EST/13:00 UTC

We would ask both existing and new translators who would like to contribute to please read the documentation for translation and reviewers as there are some key pieces of information that contributors need to be aware of.

Once you’ve familiarized yourself with the documentation then you can login into or create an account in the Artefactual Weblate instance.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Anthea Seles at ase...@artefactual.com or tran...@artefactual.com

Kind regards

Anthea Seles

Business Analyst, Project Development Team, Artefactual