How do I upgrade the atom to a new version of Linux, I'm having problems

kelve...@gestao.mt.gov.br

May 21, 2018, 2:13:48 PM5/21/18
to AtoM Users

I have to upgrade to a new version 2.4

Dan Gillean

May 21, 2018, 2:36:31 PM5/21/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

When you upgrade AtoM, you are essentially doing the following:
  • Making a copy of your old database and digital objects
  • Installing a new version of AtoM from scratch
Our upgrade instructions are here:
Where are you getting stuck? What is the issue? Please provide as much detail as you can so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.