Unexplained User Account within AtoM

Vicky Phillips

May 24, 2022, 12:42:14 PM5/24/22
to AtoM Users
Hi
In our previous version (2.4.0) and current version (2.6.1) of AtoM we've noticed an unexplained User Account within the List users area.  We use Shibboleth authentication for controlling our user access and we don't have a user with the username given in our Active Directory, so doesn't appear to have come from there. The user also doesn't appear to have an email address so can't have been created manually, as the email address is a mandatory field when creating a user via List users page.  The username appears as a slug but is prefixed by /index.php/  Has anyone else experienced this and do you know where it's coming from?
Thanks,
Vicky

Dan Gillean

May 26, 2022, 8:30:31 AM5/26/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Vicky,

I've asked a couple developers about this, and so far no one I've talked to has encountered something like this. Without knowing the history of your installation or how you're maintaining Shibboleth support, it's hard to say where this might have come from.

Are you able to delete the account via the user interface?

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.