Dan Gillean

Apr 23, 2019, 11:23:20 AM4/23/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

I think that you might be running into the following issue, caused by a change in ImageMagick. Please see this thread for more information and a solution:
Once you have this fix in place, you can try the derivatives regeneration task again to see if it resolves the issue. See:
Let us know how it goes!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 4:07 AM <pinoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
..i have a problem in my head.. the version is 2.4.0.156...

Il giorno martedì 23 aprile 2019 09:36:48 UTC+2, pinoh...@gmail.com ha scritto:
Sorry, i forgot... the version of Atom is 2.3.1 on ubuntu 16 and php 7.0

Il giorno martedì 23 aprile 2019 09:35:02 UTC+2, pinoh...@gmail.com ha scritto:
Hi, my name is Giuseppe, i have this problem.
After many successful pdf uploads, atom doesn't create pdf preview.
If I try to re-upload pdf without previous problems, atom also does not create preview for these.
Any Idea?
Thanks

Message has been deleted