Multiple Users at One Time

colle...@cumberlandmuseum.ca

Jan 9, 2019, 7:10:45 PM1/9/19
to AtoM Users
Hi There,

We are wondering if AtoM can handle multiple people editing records at the same time (not the same record but working on the database at once). We are wanting to have someone uploading digital objects while another person is entering data or adding records into the system. Would this cause any issues? Has anyone ran into any?

Thanks!!

-Melissa

Corinne Rogers

Jan 10, 2019, 12:25:32 PM1/10/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Melissa,

You definitely can have multiple people working in AtoM at the same time! The only restriction on that is that they should not be working on the same record - and as you mentioned that would not be the case. You shouldn't run into any problems with the scenario you described.

best regards,
Corinne

Corinne Rogers
Systems Archivist