Manuel Enrique Salazar Moya

Oct 1, 2020, 3:38:19 PM10/1/20
to AtoM Users

Hello I am installing AtoM 2.6 on Centos 8, as I mentioned before I have a problem with the ElasticSearch configuration, check on the server and it is currently running perfectly, but when I try to access remotely it tells me that it cannot connect to the server. Do you know if you have to do a special configuration to accept remote requests in elasticsearch?

José Raddaoui

Oct 2, 2020, 12:17:16 PM10/2/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Manuel Enrique,

Yes, if AtoM and Elasticsearch are not in the same server, you'll need to enable external access to the Elasticsearch server and, ideally, secure it. I think you need to change the network.host to something like "0.0.0.0" to be able to accept external requests. You may find more information in the Elasticsearch documentation:

https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/x-pack/5.6/xpack-security.html

Best regards,
Radda.