Dan Gillean

DKS STUDIOS

May 25, 2022, 4:26:08 PM5/25/22
to AtoM Users
Hello @Dan Gillean, we are try to developer one Android App, to directly Import Content (CSV, XML, PDF ) to atom.

One of our Developers had say in AtomThere is no endpoint to post data into in database. And is not possible to developer this kind of APP ou API, to make the integration.

What you think about ?

Thanks
Ricardo
DKS STUDIOS

Dan Gillean

May 26, 2022, 8:36:52 AM5/26/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Ricardo,

At present, AtoM only has basic API support, and yes, they are currently read-only endpoints. You can read more about AtoM's API here:
I am not a developer, but it may be possible to configure some sort of integration that passes content from your application to AtoM's command-line. We do have a number of tasks available there for import. See:
Note as well that in the upcoming 2.7 release, we have added support for CSV validation. This is available via the user interface and as a command-line task. See:
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.