Accession record reports

Lisa Lobdell

Apr 12, 2021, 3:00:07 PM4/12/21
to AtoM Users
Is it possible to create an accession record report using the clipboard? If not, has anyone created a printed report of their accessions and how did you do it?

Dan Gillean

Apr 12, 2021, 3:26:05 PM4/12/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Lisa,

At this time, we don't have much in the way of reports for the accessions module, and accessions are not linked to the Clipboard.

One community resource comes to mind - a blog post written by Jenny Mitcham when she was still at the Borthwick Institute at the University of York, entitled "Creating an annual accessions report using AtoM." See:
I have not tested this query, nor am I certain that it works in more recent versions of AtoM, but it's a good starting place at the very least.

AtoM 2.6 does have a physical storage report that will include Accession records (and/or can be configured to report only on accessions), if you are linking your accessions to physical storage locations in AtoM:
Hopefully other users can share what solutions and workarounds they have used!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM Lisa Lobdell <llobde...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to create an accession record report using the clipboard? If not, has anyone created a printed report of their accessions and how did you do it?

llobdell1964

Apr 12, 2021, 8:10:41 PM4/12/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the fast response, Dan. I'll look at those options.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZJBOU3ZNZ%3DUJwQLYee7ytDqO9fU9XDUsHMs0Dhp-QZvXA%40mail.gmail.com.