Error whem execute command " systemctl status php7.0-fpm.servic"

Jose Renato Lacerda

Mar 13, 2017, 3:18:30 PM3/13/17
to AtoM Users

Whem i try to execute command line: "sudo systemctl restart php7.0-fpm"

The following error menssage is show:
Job for php7.0-fpm.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status php7.0-fpm.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

What should i do to correct this error.

Thank you!

Dan Gillean

Mar 13, 2017, 5:32:16 PM3/13/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello Jose,

I have not seen this error before. What were you doing that required restarting PHP-FPM? I am assuming you do have PHP7 installed - is it on Ubuntu 16.04? What version of AtoM are you running?

Have you tried running the recommended commands in the message to see if there is more information? If so, please share it with us here, it might help indicate more clearly the nature of the issue.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.