500 Internal Server Error

Amanda Pindeniya

Sep 7, 2020, 11:20:32 PM9/7/20
to AtoM Users
Hi I am new to Atom. I use Atom 2.5 Version with Wamp. The error call 500 internal server Error during the Installation process. What should I do and How to solve it?

Dan Gillean

Sep 8, 2020, 10:27:32 AM9/8/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Amanda,

First, whenever you encounter a 500 error, the first thing we recommend is to check the error logs for more information. See:
We do not test or develop AtoM on Windows, so there is a limited amount of support we can offer. However, please make sure you review the Requirements and Installation instructions and make sure you have all the correct versions of the dependencies installed in your WAMP environment.

Let us know what you find in the webserver logs - depending on the message, we will hopefully be able to offer you further suggestions on what you can try next!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.