"500 Internal Server Error" on Save, after deleting or editing a Granted right

northernb...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 2:40:29 PM10/18/17
to AtoM Users
We are on AtoM v2.4.0

To reproduce:
  1. Open an Item that has some Rights applied
  2. Select the Edit link in the "Rights area" section
  3. Select one of the rights listed under "Act / Granted rights"
  4. Click the Delete button
  5. Click the Save button
  6. Receive "Oops! An Error Occurred" page, with specific error "The server returned a 500 Internal Server Error ."
Same error also happens sometimes, but not 100%, when changing an existing right listed under "Act / Granted rights" (for example, after changing Restriction from Disallow to Conditional)

Dan Gillean

Oct 27, 2017, 10:53:24 AM10/27/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi again,

Thank you for this report (and again apologies for the delay in responding). I've managed to recreate this issue locally, and I've filed a bug report here:
I've added this to our internal list of user-reported bugs to review as we prepare the next release.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.