Zoom call about use of AtoM with Canadian and US religious archivists

Dan Gillean

May 14, 2020, 6:23:52 PM5/14/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Posting this with permission, on behalf of a non-subscriber - if you work in a religious archives, consider responding!

This is an invitation for Canadian religious archivists who are using AtoM to take part in a Zoom call with archivists in the USA. The purpose of the call is to discuss challenges, best practices, and share ideas.

If you are able to participate, please email me at mkosta(at)csjcanada(dot)org, and I will send you a doodle poll that we are using to find a time that works, between May 25-May 29, 2020.

Mary Kosta, Congregational Archivist, The Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056