Thumbnails in carrousel showing PDF logo and not images

Rogério de Souza Farias

Feb 26, 2021, 1:19:25 PM2/26/21
to AtoM Users
I believe the image attached is self explanatory.  I linked several digital objects (PDFs), but they are not showing in the carrousel. What I am doing wrong?
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 3.17.57 PM.png

Rogério de Souza Farias

Feb 26, 2021, 2:31:14 PM2/26/21
to AtoM Users
When I click on "Edit digital object" and then "Or auto-generate a new representation from master image" in the field "Thumbnail representation", nothing happens (and when I go back to the same page the field is unclicked).

Best.

Dan Gillean

Feb 26, 2021, 3:21:24 PM2/26/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rogério,

My first theory is that you might be running into the following issue, caused by a change in ImageMagick. Please see this thread for more information and a solution:
Once you have this fix in place, you can try the derivatives regeneration task again to see if it resolves the issue. See:
If that doesn't work, then I would next suggest that you make sure that all of AtoM's dependencies for digital objects are properly installed. See: