Access Points error when created by Archivematica upload

Mathieu Deschaine

Jul 12, 2016, 8:18:04 PM7/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello AtoM Community,

I am seeing an error when testing AtoM 2.3, particularly with Subject and Place access points that are created from the metadata when objects are created by uploading DIPs from Archivematica.

to reproduce.
- Archivematica 1.5 - Transfer with metadata.csv, including "dc.coverage" and "dc.subject" elements.
- Transfer DIP to AtoM 2.3
- dc.coverage creates a place record (or seems to), and dc.subject creates a subject record (or seems to)
- clicking on the link to the access point, or going to the browse menu and clicking through to the place/subject record returns a 404 error (Stack Trace Below)

I've been poking around in all the error logs and I'm not seeing anything that sticks out, so hopefully this is enough information.  I'd be happy to provide more if needed.

Cheers,
Matt

Stack Trace:
404 | Not Found | sfError404Exception
This request has been forwarded to a 404 error page by the action "term/index".
stack trace
at
()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/action/sfAction.class.php line 74 ...

*/
  public function forward404($message = null)
  {
    throw new sfError404Exception($this->get404Message($message));
  }

  /
**
at sfAction
->forward404()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/apps/qubit/modules/term/actions/indexAction.class.php line 98 ...

at
TermIndexAction->execute(object('sfWebRequest'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfExecutionFilter.class.php line 92 ...

at sfExecutionFilter
->executeAction(object('TermIndexAction'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfExecutionFilter.class.php line 78 ...

at sfExecutionFilter
->handleAction(object('sfFilterChain'), object('TermIndexAction'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfExecutionFilter.class.php line 42 ...

at sfExecutionFilter
->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitLimitResults.class.php line 34 ...

at
QubitLimitResults->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitMeta.class.php line 31 ...

at
QubitMeta->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitSslRequirementFilter.class.php line 35 ...

at
QubitSslRequirementFilter->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitLimitIp.class.php line 39 ...

at
QubitLimitIpFilter->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitSettingsFilter.class.php line 64 ...

at
QubitSettingsFilter->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfRenderingFilter.class.php line 33 ...

at sfRenderingFilter
->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/plugins/sfHistoryPlugin/lib/sfHistoryPluginFilter.class.php line 18 ...

at sfHistoryPluginFilter
->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/lib/filter/QubitTransactionFilter.class.php line 48 ...

at
QubitTransactionFilter->execute(object('sfFilterChain'))
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/filter/sfFilterChain.class.php line 53 ...

at sfFilterChain
->execute()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/controller/sfController.class.php line 238 ...

at sfController
->forward('term', 'index')
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/controller/sfFrontWebController.class.php line 48 ...

at sfFrontWebController
->dispatch()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/util/sfContext.class.php line 170 ...

at sfContext
->dispatch()
in SF_ROOT_DIR/qubit_dev.php line 21 ...

symfony settings
request
response
user
global vars ...

symfony v
.1.4.20 - php 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.17
for help resolving this issue, please visit http://www.symfony-project.org/.

Mathieu Deschaine

Jul 13, 2016, 5:26:56 PM7/13/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
So after doing a bit more testing, it looks like this isn't an issue when the values in Coverage or Subject already exist as a term in the system.

-Matt

sara.j...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 6:38:14 PM7/13/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Matt,

That's interesting. I was just testing out your original bug report, and was able to duplicate it, but I'm still not sure why it's happening. I've filed an issue report (#10127) and hopefully we can get this fixed before we officially release 2.3.

Thanks for the report!

Regards,
Sara

Mathieu Deschaine

Jul 13, 2016, 8:11:01 PM7/13/16
to ICA-AtoM Users, sara.j...@gmail.com
I appreciate you checking it out.

-Matt

Dan Gillean

Jul 15, 2016, 1:26:33 PM7/15/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mathieu,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've got a fix included in the upcoming 2.3 release for this issue - see:

Thanks again for your report - it came just in time for us to be able to resolve this prior to release!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Mathieu Deschaine

Jul 22, 2016, 1:55:29 PM7/22/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Thanks Dan, I appreciate you all getting these fixes out so quickly.  One related question to this issue, is there a way to delete subject or place terms via the command line?  During the course of troubleshooting this, I've got a number of terms that I can't delete via traditional means because of the errors.

- Matt

Dan Gillean

Jul 22, 2016, 2:11:45 PM7/22/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mathieu,

Unfortunately not at this time, but hopefully the following command might be of use (though again, I don't know how it iwill behave if there are errors or corrupted data) - we have a command to normalize taxonomy terms, as in combine terms with an identical term title/authorized form of name. See:

I'd also love to see more bulk actions (including bulk delete) added to AtoM in the future... hopefully the Clipboard page (which will also support authority records and repositories in 2.4, and could be further expanded) and the job scheduler might give us something to build upon in future releases.

You could probably delete terms via SQL, but I would be very cautious doing so, I'm not personally sure of all the related tables you'd have to make sure to update etc.

Wish I could help more; best of luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Mathieu Deschaine

Jul 22, 2016, 2:33:26 PM7/22/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Yeah, I've tried creating a new, identical term and then run the normalization command, but it seems to always choose the older term and delete the newer in that process.  Is there any way you know of to choose which term to normalize to?  Specify the term ID, maybe?

- Matt

Dan Gillean

Jul 22, 2016, 3:26:30 PM7/22/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Again, sorry - the only parameter at the moment is the --culture parameter. We'd love to improve this task in the future, but it will likely require community support (sponsorship or pull request) for us to be able to add it to a public release.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.