Error Elasticsearch: Elastica\Exception\ResponseException

Avisha Jeebodh

May 3, 2021, 5:16:07 AM5/3/21
to AtoM Users
Hello,

I upgrading AtoM 2.5.4 to 2.6.2.

But since the update I have the following error : Error Elasticsearch: Elastica\Exception\ResponseException

Can you help me ?

Dan Gillean

May 3, 2021, 11:32:08 AM5/3/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Avisha,

We'll need a bit more information to help you troubleshoot this issue. For example:

  • Where and when do you get this error message? During part of the upgrade process, or when trying to use AtoM post-upgrade?
  • Please tell us more about your installation - have you followed the recommended installation instructions for 2.6.x (e.g. Ubuntu 18.04, MySQL 8.0, Elasticsearch 5.6, PHP 7.2, etc)? If no, what changes have you made?
  • How much memory does your AtoM server have?
  • Is there any more relevant information in the webserver error logs? See: https://www.accesstomemory.org/docs/latest/admin-manual/maintenance/logging/#web-server-logs
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Avisha Jeebodh

May 4, 2021, 5:54:09 AM5/4/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have this error when i'm trying to use AtoM post-upgrade.
I follow the recommended installation instructions for 2.6.2.
My server have 50Go of memories.
I installed Nginx and i don't understand this following error on the error.log :
image.png

Best Regards,

Avisha

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZKb8Uunbr6vfpFndzwtUUz6w5tCv9%2B0Lygj4qOF0u-Afw%40mail.gmail.com.

Dan Gillean

May 4, 2021, 10:50:42 AM5/4/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Avisha,

Do you have other applications installed on this server - or else have you added customizations to your AtoM instance? The paths in this error message do not appear to be coming from AtoM. It is also not showing the same error message as you first reported (an Elastica exception).

I would recommend that you check earlier error log messages and see if you can find the relevant one.

Since the error message also implies that this relates to Elasticsearch, you can try using the search:status task to check on your search index, and make sure it is running as expected. You can run the following task from AtoM's root installation directory - if you've followed our installation instructions, this is typically /usr/share/nginx/atom. Run:
Please feel free to share the output of this command.

Additionally, we can check on cluster health with:
Again, please share anything you find there.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.