Error al generar PDF

vania mercedes

Feb 1, 2024, 10:50:40 AMFeb 1
to AtoM Users
Buenos días.
Tengo el siguiente error:

[err] [2024-02-01 07:41:16] Job 753 "arFindingAidJob": Converting the XSL-FO document to a pdf file has failed.
[err] [2024-02-01 07:41:16] Job 753 "arFindingAidJob": Exception: ERROR(FOP): sh: línea 1: fop: orden no encontrada
[err] [2024-02-01 07:41:16] Job 753 "arFindingAidJob": File: atom/lib/QubitFindingAidGenerator.class.php

Necesito realizar alguna configuración adicional?

Gracias por su respuesta.

Dan Gillean

Feb 2, 2024, 9:02:01 AMFeb 2
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Vania,

First, it would be helpful to know a bit more about your AtoM installation.

What is the full version number of your AtoM installation, found in Admin > Settings? Have you followed the recommended installation instructions for that version? If no, what have you changed?

Additionally, does your AtoM installation meet our recommended minimal technical requirements?

  • Processor: 2 vCPUs @ 2.3GHz
  • Memory: 7GB
  • Disk space (processing): 50GB at a minimum for AtoM’s core stack plus more storage would be required for supporting any substantial number of digital objects.
In particular, the memory is important - does your AtoM server have at least 7GB or more memory available? See:

All of my suggestions below assume you have followed our recommended installation instructions, and are using the recommended dependencies (e.g. installing on Ubuntu, using Nginx as your webserver, using the correct MySQL and PHP versions, etc). If not, you will need to research your own solutions, unfortunately.

It sounds like you may be missing the additional packages required to generate finding aids. Make sure you have run the installation commands covered in this section of the installation documentation:
Finally, let's just double-check that the filesystem permissions are set correctly, then try restarting some services and see if the issue is resolved.

AtoM typically expects the www-data user to own all files and directories below the root installation location (which is usually /usr/share/nginx/atom, if you follow the installation instructions). To make sure we have the correct filesystem permissions in Ubuntu, run:
Now we will clear the application cache, restart PHP-FPM, and see if the error is resolved.

Clear the application cache:
Restart PHP-FPM (command below is for PHP 7.4, which is expeccted in AtoM for 2.7 and 2.8 installations):
Hopefully that will resolve the issue. Please let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.