Deletion by accident a subfonds description_ How can I recover it?

Maria Papanikolaou

Jun 1, 2022, 9:01:40 AM6/1/22
to AtoM Users
Hi all,

 I am Maria and I am new in the AtoM community.
Yesterday , I deleted a subfonds description by AtoM and I do not knwo how to recover it.

Coudl you please kindly provide me your assistance?

Best regards,

Maria

Dan Gillean

Jun 1, 2022, 10:35:00 AM6/1/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Maria,

Welcome to the AtoM community!

Unfortunately, AtoM does not have any automatic backup of deleted records. This is one of the reasons why the user interface will always prompt you to confirm when trying to delete records.

Your best option is to load a database backup, if your IT support is taking regular backup snapshots (something we always recommend for a production environment!). If you have a database backup, it can be loaded as described in our documentation in the following locations:
If you don't have any backups of the database, then unfortunately you will need to manually recreate your subfonds in AtoM.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.