Removing Unwanted Level of Descriptions

Anand Chavan

Sep 8, 2023, 12:22:07 AM9/8/23
to AtoM Users
Dear All,

My former colleague have created some Level of descriptions, currently they are not in use so we decided to remove them from site does anyone knows, how to delete or remove them from AtoM?
Screenshot (23).png
Thanks,
Anand.

Dan Gillean

Sep 8, 2023, 8:27:50 AM9/8/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

Nearly all controlled vocabulary terms that appear in AtoM's dropdown menus can be edited, deleted, or added to via AtoM's taxonomies. You can find these by navigating to Manage > Taxonomies - for your case in particular, look for the Levels of Description taxonomy.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.