How do you upload docs (digital objects) in batchand in the right order? What is your experience?

Victor Martinez

Nov 22, 2011, 3:05:10 AM11/22/11
to ICA-AtoM Users
Dear all,

I was wondering how do you upload objects in batch and how do you
preserve the right order of those once displayed by AtoM rather than
uploading one by one? Any of you is uploading series of documents
where it is crucial to keep the right chronological order,etc?

Victor

Jesús García Crespo

Jan 10, 2012, 8:51:49 PM1/10/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Victor Martinez <martinez...@hq.nato.int> wrote:
I was wondering how do you upload objects in batch and how do you
preserve the right order of those once displayed by AtoM rather than
uploading one by one? Any of you is uploading series of documents
where it is crucial to keep the right chronological order,etc?

Sorry for the delay in my response. Artefactual System is in the middle of hiring an UI/UX designer and we are planning to include this issue as part of the UX review. There is an issue page: http://code.google.com/p/qubit-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1601, milestone 1.2.1.

Thank you,

--
Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.