AtoM in Arabic

Shad Katuu

Oct 1, 2020, 11:58:39 AM10/1/20
to AtoM Users
Good day everyone. I am made to understand that AtoM does support Arabic. Are there any institutions that use it in Arabic?

Regards

Dr. S. Katuu

Dan Gillean

Oct 8, 2020, 9:06:17 AM10/8/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello Shad,

I was hoping someone from our community might be able to respond with more information.

I have not seen examples of AtoM being used in Arabic, but the 2.5 release was 100% translated by our volunteer community translators, so I do suspect that there are Arabic AtoM users! See:
So far I have not seen any new Arabic translation in the 2.6 translation project.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.