Custamisation of atom 2.7

KUNA SRIRAM

Sep 19, 2023, 11:44:42 AM9/19/23
to AtoM Users
Dear all,

 I am unable to solve this err. parse. could u plz let me know if anyone faced such error.

Thanks
Parse err.png

Dan Gillean

Sep 19, 2023, 12:21:01 PM9/19/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sriram,

It looks like you are trying to customize this block?
If you comment out your display: none; line, do you still get an error? If so, then the problem is in something that precedes it. For example, in the snippet shown it looks like there is a hex code color value right after the curly brace  - #39796b - perhaps this is what is triggering the error, as it is unexpected?

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

KUNA SRIRAM

Sep 20, 2023, 2:57:43 AM9/20/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

 While custamising site, now i could not see the changes like header movement etc search bar alignment. could u please kindly let me confirm again for 2 things.
1. I could see two files i. e header.less & header.less.save i believe i didn't know how it created. in which file i need to change for every time. or it is happened by mistake.
2. after change of elements , should I run the only command, sudo make -C /usr/share/nginx/atom/plugins/arDominionPlugin or along with this restarting, php as well every time.

PFA

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZJ2ygruVV7-awkHwzmyLnR7hurVZ2XoXT0%2B3QxfnoXUqA%40mail.gmail.com.
Header_less.png

KUNA SRIRAM

Sep 20, 2023, 9:13:19 AM9/20/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

I am sorry. it is working as i restarted after some time.

Footer CUS_D.png
Header_Cus D.png