Instalacion de Atom 2.7 en Rhel 9

vania mercedes

Oct 24, 2023, 6:57:03 PM10/24/23
to AtoM Users
Tengo una consulta: que servidor de aplicaciones se recomienda para la instalación de Atom 2.7 en Rethat 9? Cuál es la configuración?

Dan Gillean

Oct 25, 2023, 9:12:45 AM10/25/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Vania,

Unfortunately, we do not test or develop AtoM on RHEL, so I don't have many recommendations for you - all of our internal development and testing happens on Linux Ubuntu LTS releases. Hopefully some of the community who use RHEL can offer suggestions.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you review the Technical Requirements and Installation documentation we have carefully, and try to use the same packages / libraries and versions on RedHat whenever possible (e.g. PHP 7.4, all the listed PHP extensions, Nginx as your web server, MySQL 8 as the database, ES 5.6 as the search index, etc).

Additionally, they are for older versions, but you might find these previous community guides for installing AtoM on RHEL / CentOs useful as a general guide:
If anyone in the community has a more recent installation guide for RHEL or Rocky 9, please share!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056