NURDA LENI

Aug 9, 2022, 2:05:08 AM8/9/22
to AtoM Users
Selamat siang pak. Kenapa Kab. Bogor tiap upload file berkas arsip format PDF error 500 y min.

Dan Gillean

Aug 9, 2022, 8:12:01 AM8/9/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Without more information about your AtoM installation it is difficult to say why you are receiving a 500 error, but I will offer a few suggestions based on common reasons.

First, it's possible the job scheduler needs to be restarted. Please see this thread for more suggestions:
If it is only PDF files causing a problem, but other digital objects upload properly, it may be a known issue with Imagemagick. Please see:
If neither of those suggestions work, then we will need more information about the problem, and your AtoM installation, to be able to help.

To begin, any time you encounter a 500 error, the first thing we recommend is to check the webserver logs for more information on the nature of the error. If you have followed our recommended installation instructions, you can check the most recent error log entries with:
  • sudo tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log
See:
Please share any related error message you find here if you're not sure how to proceed.

It will also help us to know more about your installation, such as:
  • What is the full version number shown in Admin > Settings ?
  • Did  you follow our recommended installation instructions? If no, what have you changed?
  • Does your AtoM installation have any local code changes or custom plugins (including a theme) installed?
  • Are you uploading the PDFs through the user interface, or importing them from the command-line?
  • Does this happen with other digital objects, such as images, audio, video, etc?
Once we have more information, we can offer more suggestions. Thanks!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.