Valentina Abarca

Jun 23, 2022, 3:38:23 PM6/23/22
to AtoM Users
Hello everyone,
I want to ask you about the 'Identifier' of a document. Who can I complete the Country and the Archival institutions? I didn't found the ítem for the Country (CL) and the Archival institutions doesn't appear in the reference code. I try tho change this in the Identifier of a fond but it send me to '500 Internal Servece Error'. What can I do?

Thanks!!!

David Juhasz

Jun 24, 2022, 1:35:20 PM6/24/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Valentina,

I've always found this explanation and diagram on reference codes in the AtoM documentation to be very helpful:

Hopefully that answers your questions!
--

David Juhasz (
he/him) Senior Developer