Blog plugin on ATOM

Franck Dupont

Jan 25, 2019, 10:08:41 AM1/25/19
to AtoM Users
Hello,

Is it possible to install a blog plugin (like Apostrophe Plugin) on ATOM ?

Thanks.

Franck.

Dan Gillean

Jan 25, 2019, 10:23:15 AM1/25/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Franck,

AtoM doesn't currently have any kind of blog or CMS plugin. To my knowledge, we've never tried configuring other existing Symfony 1.x plugins to work in AtoM - I would imagine it would take some modification for it to work.

I would be curious to hear more about your use case. Technically, you could use the Static Pages module in AtoM to create blog entries, and then modify the Menus to include links and such. See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.