Erro de Index - Instalacao e Populate

Gregory Beviláqua

Mar 1, 2024, 8:39:27 AMMar 1
to AtoM Users
Bom dia, estou tentando instalar o AtoM em uma versão do Debian 12 e ao executar o seguinte comando:
cd /usr/share/nginx/atom php symfony tools:installPreencho todas as informaçoes e me retorna o seguinte erro.imagem_2024-03-01_101146539.png
Já verifiquei e o Elasticsearch está rodando normalmente.imagem_2024-03-01_101240227.png
Alguem sabe como devo proceder?

Dan Gillean

Mar 1, 2024, 9:02:52 AMMar 1
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Gregory,

First of all, it will be helpful to know about your installation environment and what you've done so far, such as:
  • What version of AtoM are you trying to install?
  • You said you are using Debian - what other changes have you made to the recommended installation instructions for your version? For example,
  • Are you installing by following Option 1 (install from our downloadable tarball) or Option 2 (install from our GitHub code repository) in our installation instructions?
Hopefully with more information, we can offer some better suggestions on next steps. In the meantime, there are a few more suggestions for resolving common Elasticsearch issues in this thread that you can try:

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.