Weblate login don't work

Sasa Djukic

Jan 5, 2022, 5:04:53 AM1/5/22
to AtoM Users
I wanth to add Bosnian language and translate it on https://translations.artefactual.com/ but when i login with github i cant login, it just refresh page like in screenshot step 2. Please can you repair this login with github .1step.jpg2 step.jpg
Thanks

Dan Gillean

Jan 5, 2022, 9:14:34 AM1/5/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Sasa,

I'm sorry for the long delay, but we're having issues with our self-hosted Weblate instance, and are investigating options to upgrade it and resolve the login issue. We will ensure there is time to add new translations before the 2.7 release.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager