search functionality not returning results

Ndivhuwo Phaduli

Oct 3, 2023, 1:59:33 PM10/3/23
to AtoM Users
when we search for the entries in AtoM, it indicates that item

Dan Gillean

Oct 3, 2023, 2:53:13 PM10/3/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It appears that your message got cut off.

If you are looking for troubleshooting help with your AtoM installation, it helps to know more about it, such as:
As for the problem with search you are experiencing:
  • Has it been this way since installation, or did something change?
  • If something changed, do you know what caused the problem?
  • What exactly happens when you try to search?
  • What have you tried so far to resolve this issue?
Next, we have a number of suggestions on how to troubleshoot search index problems in this forum thread:
I recommend trying them and letting us know how it goes. If these suggestions don't resolve the problem, then at minimum please answer the questions above, and share the output of the search:status task, and we can then offer further suggestions on next steps.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Tue, Oct 3, 2023 at 1:59 PM Ndivhuwo Phaduli <ndivhuw...@gmail.com> wrote:
when we search for the entries in AtoM, it indicates that item

Ndivhuwo Phaduli

Oct 3, 2023, 11:56:03 PM10/3/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Good morning
We are looking for proper technical training on  ATOM implementation who can assist on this request.
Kind regards

rakkitha samaraweera

Oct 4, 2023, 12:04:36 AM10/4/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Yes, try to use admin settings to change options.

Dan Gillean

Oct 4, 2023, 8:17:10 AM10/4/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,