error: Couldn't find term (id:'.4726.')

nemo...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 1:43:56 PM7/21/17
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I used table 2.3 but
when I import table.csv occurred this error:
Couldn't find term (id:'.4726.')

What happen?
Thanks

Eliane Morelli

Dan Gillean

Jul 24, 2017, 11:48:48 AM7/24/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Eliane,

Can you give us a bit more context? Information that will help us understand what has occurred includes:
  • What version of AtoM do you have installed? Please give us the full version listed in Admin > Settings
  • Have you followed our recommended installation instructions?
    • If yes, are you using Ubuntu 14.04 with PHP 5.5+, or are you using Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP7?
    • If no, what changes have you made? Tell us more about your installation, please.
  • Did you upgrade from a previous AtoM version, or is this a new installation?
  • What is the default installation culture of your AtoM instance (e.g. en (English), pt (Portuguese), es (Spanish), pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese), etc.)?
  • What was the culture of the descriptions you were importing?
  • Do you have a CSV file you are willing to share that we could look at?
  • When you got this error, did the import fail entirely, or did it still proceed?
  • Have you tried looking in the webserver error logs to see if there is more information? If yes, please share any related message you have found there.
  • Were you importing via the user interface, or via the command-line?
  • How many rows of data were in your CSV?
Hopefully with more information, we will be able to offer you some suggestions. Thanks!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Augusto Torres

Mar 15, 2018, 9:50:25 AM3/15/18
to AtoM Users
Dear Gillean,

I am a network administrator at my institution and I always get these gifts to solve :-)

I would like to return to this post, being from an archivist of my institution, because it seems to me to be a recurring problem using the atom.

We are working with a 2.4 version of Atom.

Eventually, to include descriptions of archivists using the csv script, I get errors like those described below, especially "Could not find term (id: 4726)". What is this ID? Are pre-defined system IDs? Should I recreate these IDs again?

Error log:
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:14] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": Job started.
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:14] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": Importing CSV file: TMP57892637.csv.
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:14] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": Indexing imported records.
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:14] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": Update type: import-as-new
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:15] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": php '/ usr / share / nginx / atom / symfony' 'csv: import' --index --quiet --source-name = 'TMP57892637.csv' '/ usr / share / nginx / atom / uploads / tmp / TMP7fbe933e'; Could not find term (id: 4726)
[info] [2018-03-15 08:41:15] Job 67793 "arFileImportJob": Job finished.

Several other records also appear after reindexing the atom. What do you recommend doing with these registry not found?

php symfony search: populate

Index populated with 14394 documents in 295.56 seconds.
The following errors have been encountered:
Could not find information object (id: 62169)
Could not find information object (id: 62170)
Could not find information object (id: 62171)
Could not find information object (id: 67765)
Could not find information object (id: 67767)
Could not find term (id: 4726)
Could not find term (id: 4726)
Could not find term (id: 21914)
Could not find information object (id: 67792)
Please, contact an administrator.

Best regards
Augusto

Dan Gillean

Mar 15, 2018, 10:51:04 AM3/15/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Augusto,

It's possible that there is corruption in your data that is causing these errors. I would suggest you take a look at the following new sections of our docs:
I recommend that first you try rebuilding the nested set, generating slugs, and then clearing all caches and restarting services.Useful links:
 If that still doesn't work, then you will want to try the next steps outlined in the data corruption section. Let us know how it goes, and please post updated information on any progress you make, so we can help you along.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.