Plugin error

tat...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 4:40:41 PM5/2/17
to AtoM Users
Hi everyone,

i keep getting the error:

2017/05/02 17:37:52 [error] 851#851: *41 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: The plugin "" does not exist" while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.10.10.1, server: _, request: "GET /index.php/titulo/edit HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "10.10.10.2:90"

Any idea on how to fix it?

Dan Gillean

May 2, 2017, 4:56:04 PM5/2/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

Can you tell us more about what you do that produces this error? And remind me about your installation environment - are you running 2.3, 2.3.1? Are you using Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, etc? Is your default installation culture pt_BR, or something else? Any further contextual information you can provide will help us provide a better response.

Thanks!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

tat...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 5:25:07 PM5/2/17
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

I am running atom 2.3.1. in ubuntu 14.04.5
Default language is "en"

I am tryinng to add a new plugin called NOBRADE (brazilian description rule). It was working fine until I changed the default template of one description from isad to nobrade. When I pressed SAVE, I got the error. Don't know if i am missind something to add in the code, or in the databasis.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:40 PM, <tat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

i keep getting the error:

2017/05/02 17:37:52 [error] 851#851: *41 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: The plugin "" does not exist" while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.10.10.1, server: _, request: "GET /index.php/titulo/edit HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "10.10.10.2:90"

Any idea on how to fix it?

Dan Gillean

May 3, 2017, 4:46:10 PM5/3/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

You will need to register your plugin in Symfony for AtoM to be able to recognize it. You might want to take a look at the Symfony 1.4 plugin development documentation - here are a few examples of places you can start:

There is also a Symfony plugins page that lists "1457 symfony plugins developed by 609 contributors." This can be a great reference, to see how others using Symfony have developed their plugins for other projects. See:

All of AtoM's plugins can be found here, for reference - I highly recommend that you study them to see how they are implemented, how they sometimes extend from one another, etc. See:

Though this is for a theme, and therefore rather different than a template, you might want to look at our documentation on developing a custom theme, as it begins by registering a new plugin:

I also recommend that you search the forum for information - our developers have shared a lot of advice and tips over the years. Do some keyword searches as well, but in the last year we have started tagging posts by topics - here is a search for threads that have the tags "development" and "plugins":

You can read more about our user forum tags and how to search with them, as well as see the full list of tags here.

I'm not a developer myself so there is a limit to how much info I can add, but we will be adding slides from our sessions to the AtoM Slideshare account after our next AtoM Camp (May 9-11, Cambridge, UK - details on our wiki here), including an introduction to AtoM's code, and some slides on developing features for AtoM - so keep an eye out for those!

Regards,

Dan Gillean
, MAS, MLIS

AtoM Program Manager