METS DC in AtoM

tat...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 5:47:00 PM10/29/18
to AtoM Users
Hi guys, good night. I took a test today between archivematica and atom. I submitted a package with metadata included in the METS file, like dublin core, but on atom, it is not populated the fields automatically. Do you know what might have happened? Have not you seen the metadata in the fields of the atom?

Part of my METS file from my did:
          <dc:title>Teste Migração Pacote Archivematica</dc:title>
          <dc:creator>Tatiana Canelhas</dc:creator>
          <dc:date>2009-06-30</dc:date>
          <dc:type>Archival Information Package</dc:type>
</dcterms:dublincore>

Thanks,
Tati

Sara - Artefactual

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22:36 PM10/30/18
to AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

How did you create this metadata? Using a CSV, or through the GUI? Which object is it supposed to relate to? If you can provide an example of your transfer directory structure and more information about how the metadata was added, we might be able to diagnose this.

Regards,
Sara