Api-Reference Copy File Size

Carlos Moreno

Apr 22, 2024, 10:09:45 AMApr 22
to AtoM Users
Greetings to the group.
I have a brief question. I do an upload of Archival Descriptions from a CSV, and load the images from a URL.

We use the AtoM API to present the document unit cards in a web environment.

But the AtoM API returns the url of the reference copy, which is really small with respect to the master file. That is, it is not presented with good quality in the external web environment.

Is there any way to increase the file size used by AtoM to make the reference copy images bigger?

Not of a specific image, but to configure so that every time I load an image the reference copy is bigger.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Dan Gillean

Apr 23, 2024, 10:47:51 AMApr 23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

You can try editing this setting:
I have not experimented a lot with this setting recently, but I imagine there will be limitations - for example, you will probably not be able to generate a reference image larger than the original. I hope it helps!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.