Couldnt find actor and informatin object

Anand chavan

Jul 11, 2023, 5:24:23 AM7/11/23
to AtoM Users
Dear all,

php symfony search:populate
I ran this command and i have got one error message at the end saying :

Index populated with 1064 documents in 23.27 seconds.
The following errors have been encountered:
Couldn't find actor (id: 1591)
Couldn't find information object (id: 9988)
Please, contact an administrator.

Can someone explain what it is?

Thanks,
Anand.

Dan Gillean

Jul 11, 2023, 9:57:03 AM7/11/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

I would first suggest running a few maintenance tasks that can help to resolve common issues - most importantly, rebuilding the nested set, generating slugs, then clearing the application cache and restarting PHP-FPM. Links to how to run all of these can be found on this page:
If running those does not resolve the issue, then we have a query that can help identify data corruption, which can sometimes happen when long-running processes (such as an import, move operation, etc) time out or are interrupted before completing as expected. See:
I would suggest running the sample query shown there to see if it turns up further information on the issue. Let us know what you find.

Additionally, if you're stuck, please show us what gets output if you run php symfony search:status.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.