Running atom in localhost server windows 10

Roberto Bosshardt

Mar 27, 2021, 12:44:57 PM3/27/21
to AtoM Users
How can I install Atom running in windows 10 and localhost server?

I have previously installed all the software dependencies, but from now on I have no idea to put all together in order to install Atom. Would anybody please help me? I´m an unexperienced user

Thanks

Dan Gillean

Mar 29, 2021, 10:21:22 AM3/29/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Roberto,

Perhaps another community user might be able to help you, but we don't develop or test AtoM on Windows-based systems. AtoM is developed and tested in Linux Ubuntu long-term (LTS) releases, and this is what we provide installation instructions for in our official documentation. We strongly recommend that you consider virtualization if installing on a Windows server, so you can create a virtual Ubuntu environment and follow the documentation. This will also help ensure you have the expected versions of all the dependencies available.

We mention this in our documentation here:
Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.